SAS User Group Malaysia (SUGMa)
SAS User Group Malaysia (SUGMa) is a globally recognized SAS user group which brings community to share knowledge, engage best practices, and encourage research and development. SUGMa was established in Q4 of 2012 with a strong diverse groups of user community. The user group brings the user community together by typically holding annual conferences, best practice sharing, and will also support local users, smaller events and workshops throughout the year.
Local SAS user groups (IUGs) like ours in Malaysia are composed of users within a single organization from multiple industries, local universities and organizations, enabling its members to discuss confidential topics and share real data usage and experiences from their projects. There are also international users groups for various geographic regions around the globe. It is our intent to grow our local community to be connected with the rest of the users to enable knowledge and best practice exchanges and sharing.
SUGMa offers you a unique opportunity to:
- Share experiences and know-how in the business analytics domain
- Exchange ideas and best practices around SAS software and solutions
- Learn about the latest SAS software and solutions, including new releases
- Bring more influence over the direction of SAS technology and roadmap
- Develop your career and network with other SAS professionals in Malaysia
|Executive Committee||Working Committee|