As the first step in the decommissioning of sasCommunity.org the site has been converted to read-only mode.
Here are some tips for How to share your SAS knowledge with your professional network.
SAS Visual Analytics
SAS Visual Analytics is a graphical user interface that can be used to visually explore and report SAS data. It uses in memory analytics to quickly visualise data. Results can be presented as charts and graphs, as well as in maps, and dashboard indicators. Results can be viewed on mobile devices using an app.
There is a SAS Visual Analytics User Community hosted on the SAS Support website.
- Released May 2015
- Released in March 2014
- Released in December 2013
- Released in 2013.
SAS Visual Analytics at SAS Global Forum
Highlighted in 2013 SAS user group conferences, you can refer to:
SAS Visual Analytics 6.1 includes
- (1) Explorer;
- (2) Designer;
- (3) Admin Tools.
- SGF Paper SAS021-2014: More Than a Map: Location Intelligence with SAS® Visual Analytics by Falko Schulz and Anand Chitale, SAS Institute Inc., Cary, NC
- Visual Analytics Product Page from SAS Support (and free trial)
- SAS on-line documentation for SAS Visual Analytics
- SAS Visual Analytics User Community; posts with SAS Visual Analytics tag
- SAS Visual Analytics fact sheet with features and examples
- SAS® Visual Analytics: Tips and Tricks - webinar.
- Integrating SAS Visual Analytics Reports with 3rd Party Application OR Using URL Parameters to View a Report
- VA - Adding multiple filters in one graph - (a question)