As the first step in the decommissioning of sasCommunity.org the site has been converted to read-only mode.
Here are some tips for How to share your SAS knowledge with your professional network.
SAS Viya is an open software product that runs in the cloud. It was announced at the 2016 SAS Global Forum. In addition to cloud computing, it aims to be powerful for rapid deployment, visual analytics, and machine learning. It has facilities for natively using open source languages like Lua, python, and R, and Java.
You can sign up on the SAS Viya website for a free 15-day trial.
- SAS Viya website
- SAS Viya product overview
- SAS Viya documentation
- SAS Communities Forum for SAS Viya
- SAS Viya video library
- SAS Viya Programming Examples on GitHub
- SAS Viya: What’s in it for me, the business?
- Choose your own adventure with SAS Viya on the SAS blogs (search for other entries about SAS Viya)