As the first step in the decommissioning of sasCommunity.org the site has been converted to read-only mode.
Here are some tips for How to share your SAS knowledge with your professional network.
State of Oregon SAS Users Group Library
The State of Oregon SAS Users Group has a new library! All SOSUG members may checkout a book from the SOSUG library at any time. Our collection is growing, so check back for new additions!
Rules for check-out
- Generally, you may check-out a book for one month. You will receive an e-mail requesting the return of the book when your check-out time is up.
- If the book has not been requested by another SOSUG member, the book may be renewed for additional check-out time.
- If a book is particularly popular, check-out periods may be temporarily shortened to accommodate demand.
- If a book is overdue, you will not be able to request any additional items until the overdue item is returned.
- If a book or an accompanying attachment (such as a CD) is lost or severely damaged you will personally be responsible for the replacement of the item.
- State agency offices that are serviced by the DAS shuttle mail service can use this to receive and return books from SOSUG. Offices that are not serviced by DAS shuttle mail will need to make alternate arrangements.
Please note: Many of these books are also available to state employees in full text online through the Oregon State Library using Books 24x7.
To check-out a book, contact Don Gallogly.
The complete SOSUG collection can be found on LibraryThing:
We have a wide variety of books, including historical books from older versions of SAS. To filter the collection to fit your needs click on "Your Library" on the upper left hand corner. You can also use the Tags to find SAS books on a particular subject.
Recently Acquired Books
Proc SQL by Example, by Howard Schreier Book Info
Learning SAS by Example: A Programmer's Guide, by Ron Cody Book Info
SAS Certification Prep Guide, Base Programming for SAS 9, 3rd Ed.Book Info
Carpenter's Complete Guide to the SAS Report Procedure Book Info
Statistical Programming in SAS, by A. John Bailer Book Info
Combining and Modifying SAS Data Sets: Examples, 2nd Ed., by Michele M. Burlew Book Info
Statistical Graphics in SAS: An Introduction to the Graph Template Language and the Statistical Graphics Procedures, by Warren F. Kuhfeld Book Info
SAS Programming for Enterprise Guide Users, 2nd Ed., by Neil Constable Book Info
Carpenter's Complete Guide to the SAS Macro Language, 2nd Ed., by Art Carpenter Book Info
Output Delivery System: The Basics and Beyond, by Lauren Haworth, Cynthia Zender, and Michele Burlew Book Info
Painless Windows: A Handbook for SAS Users, 3rd Ed., by Jodie Gilmore Book Info
Proc SQL: Beyond the Basics, by Kirk Paul Lafler Book Info
SAS Certification Prep Guide, Base Programming for SAS 9, 2nd Ed. Book Info
SAS for Mixed Models, 2nd Ed., by Ramon Littell, George Milliken, Walter Stroup, Russell Wolfinger, and Oliver Schabenberger Book Info
Donate to the library
Do you have a SAS book that you rarely use? Do you have an extra copy of a SAS book that you don't need? Donate it to the SOSUG library! Contact Tasha Chapman via e-mail for information about donating.
For more information about the SOSUG library, or to check-out a book, contact Don Gallogly.
Return to the State of Oregon SAS Users Group page.