As the first step in the decommissioning of sasCommunity.org the site has been converted to read-only mode.
Here are some tips for How to share your SAS knowledge with your professional network.
SasCommunity.org Advisory Board
The sasCommunity.org Advisory Board is
- a sub-committee of individuals from the SAS Global Users Group Executive Board
- other members from the SAS User Community
The sasCommunity Advisory Board created the site in 2007 as a collaborative online community for SAS Users worldwide. A SAS support resource is also assigned to assist board members in implementing and expediting changes to the site.
sasCommunity.org was created by SAS users for SAS users. Read more about the history of sasCommunity.org.
Responsibilities of the sasCommunity.org Advisory Board
- Sets the direction for sasCommunity.org
- Identifies and actively participates in development and implementation of enhancements that will improve the site
- Acts as a key online reference for the SAS User Community worldwide
- Writes Main page articles and announcements
- Implements new features and projects
- Edits content and "Gardens" the site where needed
sasCommunity.org Advisory Board Membership
The current members of the the Advisory Board are:
from the SAS Global Users Group Executive Board
from the User Community
- Art Carpenter, CA Occidental Consultants (EB emeritus)
- Don Henderson, Henderson Consulting Services (EB emeritus)
- Murphy Choy
- Joe Kelley
- Mary (Otterness) Rosenbloom
- Howard Schreier
- Charlie Shipp
- Chris Hemedinger SAS Liaison and Support
Other Talent and Resources
A number of people, from both the User Community and SAS Institute, provide support (but are not members of the Advisory Board), this includes: