As the first step in the decommissioning of sasCommunity.org the site has been converted to read-only mode.
Here are some tips for How to share your SAS knowledge with your professional network.
Saving Time and Money using SAS
Saving Time and Money using SAS by Philip R Holland
Saving Time and Money Using SAS is a collection of strategic and tactical solutions to saving time and money by making better use of SAS software. It is aimed at users of SAS software who are either unwilling or unable to license additional SAS components but who wish to continue to license their existing components. All chapters describe methods for users to make better use of SAS components they already license. This book is not intended to be read from beginning to end, but to be used as a source of ideas to solve specific problems.
Now available worldwide (seefor my interview, and for my SGF podcast, and also on ).
Order this book from SAS Press. Also available from and , including a Kindle edition.
You'll learn how to perform many tasks, including the following:
- access SAS data using the SAS ODBC Driver, DDE, and SAS Integration Technologies
- make productive use of available space in mainframe, Windows, and UNIX/Linux environments
- produce portable graphic report formats using SAS/GRAPH
- import data from and export data to external databases and spreadsheets without using SAS/ACCESS
- read specific data types from flat files into SAS data sets
- develop SAS applications using SAS Enterprise Guide
Check out myarchive.
This book includes updated versions of the following conference papers:
Reviews of this book can be found on the Discussion tab.
Any questions? Just email me.