As the first step in the decommissioning of sasCommunity.org the site has been converted to read-only mode.
Here are some tips for How to share your SAS knowledge with your professional network.
Sr. Clinical SAS Programmer- Home Based
- Note: This employment opportunity has expired and is no longer available. It has been retained for historical interest only.
- For current listings see Employment opportunities.
COMPANY: PRA Health Sciences
POSITION: Sr. Clinical SAS Programmer
JOB DURATION: FT/Perm
LOCATION: Home Based
DESCRIPTION: As the Senior Statistical Programmer you will be responsible for the development, quality control and documentation of statistical (SAS) programs in support of department projects. You will need to demonstrate the ability to interpret clinical data and apply analytical techniques to meet the objectives and requirements of clinical studies. In addition, you will exhibit leadership qualities, outstanding SAS programming skills, and a working knowledge of regulatory and clinical research standards.
POSTING EXPIRATION DATE:12/31/2017
- Bachelor's Degree in appropriate discipline
- 5 years pharmaceutical industry based Biostatistics and Programming experience
- 3 years pharmaceutical industry based experience programming within SAS
- Oncology experience strongly preferred
- Knowledge of data structure standards (SDTM, ADaM).
- Understanding of clinical programming within the tabulation, analysis and reporting of clinical trials.
- Ability to provide leadership of tabulation, analysis and reporting activities for a clinical trial, including the planning, supervision, implementation and monitoring of clinical programming processes.
- Assist in the planning and execution of SAS programming activities for a single project.
- Assist in the review and input into project requirements.
- Develop SAS programs in support of clinical trial acivities.
- Perform quality control in support of clinical trial activities.
- Maintain documentation as appropriate.
- Deliver individual programming deliverables of medium to high complexity within a single project.
- Demonstrate full proficiency in technical/programming skills.
- Contribute broad knowledge of clinical trial activities.
CONTACT INFORMATION: Name: Suzanne Curtis
Web site: www.prahs.com