As the first step in the decommissioning of sasCommunity.org the site has been converted to read-only mode.
Here are some tips for How to share your SAS knowledge with your professional network.
Sr/SAS Programmer - Boulder, CO
- Note: This employment opportunity has expired and is no longer available. It has been retained for historical interest only.
- For current listings see Employment opportunities.
COMPANY: Clovis Oncology
POSITION: Sr/SAS Programmer
JOB DURATION: Regular position
LOCATION: Boulder, CO
DESCRIPTION: Job Summary The Sr/SAS Programmer will work with statistical and data management colleagues to develop SAS programs for the presentation and review of clinical trial data.
POSTING EXPIRATION DATE: 9/30/17
- A B.A. or B.S. in statistics or related discipline and 3+ years of pharmaceutical experience
- Senior level: A B.A. or B.S. in statistics or related discipline and a minimum of 5+ years of pharmaceutical experience
- At least 1 year experience in Oncology
- Working independently, or with other statistical departmental members, or consultants, to develop effective statistical outputs applicable to project;
- Preparation of the statistical results for clinical study reports (CSR), and production of overall summaries (e.g., Annual Safety Reports);
- Assist in the design and testing of clinical databases;
- Review edit checks
- Assist in the review of clinical databases by creating edit checks as part of a data quality review
- Coordinate the transfer of and review data from outside vendors (CROs, central labs);
- Perform user acceptance testing on database applications;
- Perform SAE reconciliation between the clinical database (AE) and the Drug Safety database (SAE), as applicable;
- Effectively works with Clinical Research Organizations (CROs) to ensure high-quality deliverables within timeline and budget;
- Providing general guidance on definition and documentation of key derived variables needed to support production of tables, listings, and graphs;
- Maintaining awareness of industry standards, regulatory requirements, and departmental guidelines;
- Senior level: may provide work direction/guidance to other programming personnel
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Working Conditions Office-Based position; minimal travel required
CONTACT INFORMATION: Name: Jill Kohla
Web site: http://clovisoncology.com/careers/