As the first step in the decommissioning of sasCommunity.org the site has been converted to read-only mode.
Here are some tips for How to share your SAS knowledge with your professional network.
Statistical Data Analyst, Washington University, St. Louis MO
- Note: This employment opportunity has expired and is no longer available. It has been retained for historical interest only.
- For current listings see Employment opportunities.
COMPANY: Washington University, Division of Biostatistics
POSITION: Statistical Data Analyst
LOCATION: St. Louis, MO
DESCRIPTION: Washington University School of Medicine currently has a position available for a Statistical Data Analyst to perform programming, data management and data analysis. This position will have a wide range of responsibilities including designing and programming databases, analyzing datasets; assisting in implementation and maintenance of data collected for research purposes, including acquisition, and editing and reporting.
- bachelor’s degree, master’s degree preferred.
- programming experience using R, Pearl, SAS and UNIX.
- Must possess exceptional organizational and good communication skills.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: http://www.biostat.wustl.edu/announce/Staff_positions.pdf
CONTACT INFORMATION: Name: Phil Miller
Web site: