AE Coding Made Easy
Sy/Map™ is a user-friendly adverse event coding system used for with the MedDRA dictionary. It provides a web-based interface for making your mapping decisions. All decisions made are stored so future efforts will be lessened. Some of the highlighted features include:
- MedDRA Navigator - The hierarchical MedDRA dictionary can be traversed and browsed with ease through a hyperlinked navigational tool.
- MedDRA Search - Powerful search engine to any terms from all dictionaries.
- MedDRA Dictionary Management - Create easy to access internal dictionary databases to handle additional mapping decisions.
- Auto Coder - Auto-encode verbatim terms to preferred terms, matching to all levels up to the System Organ Class (SOC).
- Manual Coder - Facilitate manual coding of terms with assisted recommendations and search capabilities.
- Reporting - Many canned reports are available including patient listing active list of unmapped terms and audit history of mapped terms.
- Split Terms - Handle the split of adverse terms without having to alter the source database.
- AE Mapex - Create new adverse event SAS datasets containing all coding decisions.
All decisions are tracked with detailed audit trail for CFR Part 11 compliance.
Web Version Screenshots
- PharmaSUG 2007: "Can Coding MedDRA and WHO Drug be as Easy as a Google Search?"
- SAS Global Forum 2007: "Can Coding MedDRA and WHO Drug be as Easy as a Google Search?" (video)
- PharmaSUG 2006: "Effective Ways to Manage Thesaurus Dictionaries"
- Western Users of SAS Software (WUSS 11): "MedDRA Made Easy with SAS/IntrNet"
For more information, please visit http://www.meta-x.com/sy_map.html
Sy/Map is software solution for: Adverse Event Data Coding, Adverse Event Data Mapping, Adverse Event Auto Coder, Adverse Event Autocoder, MedDRA Coder, MedDRA Autocoder, MedDRA Auto Coder, Costart Coder, Costart Autocoder, Costart Auto Coder, Who Drug Coder, Who Drug Autocoder, Who Drug Auto Coder, MedDRA autoencoder, MedDRA autocoder, MedDRA encoder, Thin Client Coder, Web Based Coder, Auto Code, Who Drug coding, Costart Coding, MeddDRA Coding.