Systems Seminar Consultants
- Industry Experts We offer SAS certified professionals who have extensive hands on experience completing projects that use SAS for a variety of industries.
- Return on Investment Our training improves programming skills and efficiency, rendering a quick return on your investment. Our consulting implements efficiencies, automation, and innovative results. Our placement provides candidates with exceptional skills.
- Competitive Pricing Our base prices are reasonable with additional discounts for booking multiple classes, long-term projects, and prepayments.
- Proven Results Put 25 years of SAS experience to work for you.
We serve our customers in three strategic areas:
Consulting: We are data and reporting experts, with over 25 years experience helping customers access disparate systems, clean and validate data, and generate dynamic reports. Even if your project is in its initial stages, we would be happy to speak with you and offer suggestions or ideas on getting started.
Training: We offer onsite and online classes. Course exercises may be customized to enhance the learning experience. We also offer complimentary follow up help desk on course related material. All of our instructors are also SAS consultants.
Placement: We provide quality candidates for your contract and full-time staffing needs. We work with entry level graduates to seasoned veterans who are looking for a new career that will enhance their analytic, programming, and statistical skill sets. Our thorough selection process ensures that the candidate meets all of your requirements, and our support will continue after the candidate has been placed.
We are known world-wide for our SAS newsletter, The Missing Semicolon, and award-winning SAS papers.
The following wiki articles also have external links to the company website.
- Advanced Features of PROC REPORT
- Advanced Subqueries in PROC SQL
- Advanced Techniques for Reading Difficult and Unusual Flat Files
- Advantages of Dimensional Data Modeling
- An Introduction to PROC SQL
- An Introduction to SAS Macros
- Arrays Made Easy
- Creating Buckets with SQL
- Creating Custom Line Types for State Boundaries with the GMAP Procedure and SAS Annotate Facility
- Faster SAS Jobs and Few Passes via DATA Step Views
- Handling the Year 2000 and Other Timely Issues
- Hidden Gems in the SAS System
- Intermediate and Advanced Macros
- Introduction to SAS Macros
- Introduction to SAS SQL
- Missing Semicolon
- New to SAS
- PROC Format
- PROC Tabulate
- PROC Tabulate Advanced Output Formatting
- SAS Excels
- Standardize Your Data Preparation in SAS: Use SQL!
- SUM Enchanted Procedure: The Advanced Power of PROC SUMMARY
- The SAS Infile and File Statements
- The SAS System-A Full-Featured Utility and Language for Programmers
- Tips, Tricks, and SAS Techniques-Free Webinar
- Tips, Tricks, and Techniques from the Experts
- Understanding the SAS ® DATA Step and the Program Data Vector
- Unusual Uses of SAS
- Using PROC REPORT to Generate 'Impossible Totals'
- Why Would I Want Reports to Go to the Web Anyway
- Wisconsin SAS Users Group