Does anyone know how to export sas data with more than 255 columns to an excel sheet. I am using SAS 9.1.3 on windows xp professional. When I use the proc export I get the following error:
ERROR: Error attempting to CREATE a DBMS table. ERROR: Execute: Too many fields defined... ERROR: Export unsuccessful....
I tried the solution provided on SAS Note 13891 - they suggest to manually delete the sheet before exporting to it. I could not resolve it. Any suggestions?
In regards to improving this article/page, there are 2010-2014 SGF paper links, but where is the link to the 2015 SAS Global Forum?
- SAS Global Forum 2010 Presentations
- SAS Global Forum 2011 Presentations
- SAS Global Forum 2012 Presentations
- SAS Global Forum 2013 Presentations
- SAS Global Forum 2014 Presentations