Here are some tips for How to share your SAS knowledge with your professional network.
Does anyone know how to export sas data with more than 255 columns to an excel sheet. I am using SAS 9.1.3 on windows xp professional. When I use the proc export I get the following error:
ERROR: Error attempting to CREATE a DBMS table. ERROR: Execute: Too many fields defined... ERROR: Export unsuccessful....
I tried the solution provided on SAS Note 13891 - they suggest to manually delete the sheet before exporting to it. I could not resolve it. Any suggestions?
In regards to improving this article/page, there are 2010-2014 SGF paper links, but where is the link to the 2015 SAS Global Forum?
- SAS Global Forum 2010 Presentations
- SAS Global Forum 2011 Presentations
- SAS Global Forum 2012 Presentations
- SAS Global Forum 2013 Presentations
- SAS Global Forum 2014 Presentations