As the first step in the decommissioning of sasCommunity.org the site has been converted to read-only mode.
Here are some tips for How to share your SAS knowledge with your professional network.
The 50 Keys to Learning SAS® Stored Processes
Title: The 50 Keys to Learning SAS® Stored Processes
ISBN/EAN13: 0615588727 / 9780615588728
The 50 Keys to Learning SAS Stored Processes shows you to use the power of the SAS Stored Process platform, and provides 50 keys to learning how to build the stored processes that go beyond the obvious report generation. If you are a complete beginner or someone who has been creating simple stored processes, this book guides you through simple and advanced techniques for creating SAS stored processes.
- Control program flow using conditional logic
- Capture data input through Web forms
- Send emails to mobile devices
- Tricks for working with the SAS Business Intelligence clients
- Learn to work with different prompts
- Troubleshooting techniques
Visit the companion site for this book.