Here are some tips for How to share your SAS knowledge with your professional network.
ThesQA™ is a set of tools that allows you to manage the quality of your adverse event and drug thesaurus mapping and coded terminology. This is particularly challenging when working with CROs and trying to reconcile their mapping decisions. The mapping from one set of data from a CRO may conflict with another set from other CROs or from your own internal mapping decisions. ThesaurusQA delivers tools that help you reconcile these differences in order to maintain global and project specific standards that enable consistent and accurate mapping. Some of the features include:
- Dictionary Management - Set up internal global and project specific dictionaries.
- Verify - Compare external mapping with internal dictionaries. This includes verifying code lists for maintaining consistency.
- Updates - Update internal dictionaries with mapping decisions from external mapped data. Edit and update coded terminology.
- Coded Terminology Management - Mange dictionary of coded terminology.
- Import - Import coded terminology from SAS format catalogs or datasets.
- Apply - Apply coded terminology as a new variable or over existing variables.
- PharmaSUG 2007: "Can Coding MedDRA and WHO Drug be as Easy as a Google Search?"
- PharmaSUG 2006: "Effective Ways to Manage Thesaurus Dictionaries"
For more information, please visit http://www.meta-x.com/thesqa.html
ThesQA is software solution for: MedDRA Quality Control, Who Drug Quality Control, Thesaurus Coding Quality, Thesaurus Coding Management, Quality Control for Thesaurus Management, Coded Terminology, Coded Terminology Management, Coded Terminology Software, SAS Format, SAS Format Management, CDISC Coded Terminology, Coded Terms, Coded Terms, Coded Terms Software, Controlled Terminology, Control Terminology, Controlled Terminology Management, Control Terminology Management, Control Terminology Software, Controlled Terminology Software, CDISC Controlled Terminology, CDISC Control Terminology.