As the first step in the decommissioning of sasCommunity.org the site has been converted to read-only mode.
Here are some tips for How to share your SAS knowledge with your professional network.
Tips:Would you like additional capabilities when exporting data to Excel?
Tom Abernathy, Matt Kastin, and Arthur Tabachneck wrote a macro that lets one:
- include or exclude a variable name or variable label row;
- export formatted or unformatted data;
- use Excel templates;
- add to an existing worksheet;
- copy to a non-predefined range; and
- not run into 32-bit/64-bit incompatibilities. And it doesn't even require SAS/Access for PC File Formats.