As the first step in the decommissioning of sasCommunity.org the site has been converted to read-only mode.
Here are some tips for How to share your SAS knowledge with your professional network.
Topics for main page articles
- Tip of the Day -- book by the Carey sisters ...
- What is the difference between user_name, my talk, and my blog; my blog (private ravings) vs. my talk(discussion, maybe explaining why something got changed); ;
- short way of talking about Categories and why should I care about them? (shortened version of orgainzing articles)
- Moving existing content to sasCommunity.org
- Describe Webstats and locations
- Article asking users for suggestions for articles
- Announce future sites, dates and conference chairs for SAS Global Forum (Conference)
- Etiquette http://www.sascommunity.org/wiki/Etiquette
- suggested that we consider having something on sasCommunity.org like the Wikipedia Tip of the Day:
- I doubt we can start out with a new tip every day, but maybe we can build up to that. I suspect that the SAS-L archives are a rich source of material. The primary issue is getting started and getting folks involved so we can develop a nice backlog of tips.
- My thinking is that we would replace the Forums box on the Main Page with a Tip of the Day/Week/Whatever box (logistics to be worked out).