Transdata™ is a tool that can be used to efficiently transform your SAS data into standards. This is used for projects such as moving towards data standards such as CDISC or larger analysis such as an integrated safety summary (ISS) where multiple data structures needs to be transformed. Some of the features include:
- User friendly interface for deciding your data transformation models.
- Default examples including CDISC data transformation models to add efficiencies.
- Code generation for transformation that can be customized.
- Complete audit trail and standard SAS data step code generation for ease of validation.
Web Version Screenshots
Suite of Tools
Transdata is part of a suite of tools which can be implemented to provide data for your submission that is compliance to regulatory requirements. This automate the process and delivers data with greater accuracy and integrity
- Tour of Transdata
- Navigating Models and Data
- Creating New Projects, Studies and Models
- Renaming and Deleting Objects
- Editing Models
- Applying Transformation
- Report Generator
- Join Data
- Preview Data
- Save Code
- Edit Program
- PharmaSUG 2007: "CDISC Implementation Step by Step: A Real World Example"
For more information, please visit: http://www.meta-x.com/transdata/index.html
Transdata™ is software solution for: Data Transformation, CDISC Transformation, ISS Transformation, Data Standards Transformation, CDISC Data transfer, Data conversion, CDISC Data conversion, Data Pivot, CDISC Data Standards, Data Transposition, Data Transpose, PROC Transpose, Integrated Safety Summary, ISS, CDISC Data Transformation, Data Standards.