As the first step in the decommissioning of sasCommunity.org the site has been converted to read-only mode.
Here are some tips for How to share your SAS knowledge with your professional network.
SAS has a major presence in the USA.
SAS User Groups
- NorthEast SAS Users Group (NESUG) primarily serves SAS users in Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont, as well as the Eastern Provinces of Canada.
- SouthEast SAS Users Group (SESUG) primarily serves SAS users in Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Mississippi, North Carolina, Puerto Rico, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia as well as sharing the District of Columbia and Maryland with NESUG.
- MidWest SAS Users Group (MWSUG) primarily serves SAS users in Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, Ohio, South Dakota, and Wisconsin.
- South Central SAS Users Group (SCSUG) primarily serves SAS users in Arkansas, Louisiana, New Mexico, Oklahoma and Texas.
- Western Users of SAS Software (WUSS) primarily serves SAS users in Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, Oregon, Utah, Washington state, and Wyoming. Also serves (This regional group now serves the Pacific-Northwest region previously served by the Pacific Northwest SAS Users Group (PNWSUG), which disolved in 2011, and also served the Canadian provinces of British Columbia, and Alberta.)
Conferences and Forums
Presentations and Papers
SAS Professionals and Consultancies
Please check employment opportunities for recent listings.
- SAS Administrator, Cranston, Rhode Island, USA (expired)