As the first step in the decommissioning of sasCommunity.org the site has been converted to read-only mode.
Here are some tips for How to share your SAS knowledge with your professional network.
- SAS Experience: 6 months in 2000, now programming in SAS since October 2007
- Working fulltime for CGI Group in Quebec city.
- my current involvement is at the Education Board of Quebec. Working on SAS Mainframe, Micro and BI.
- I'm strong adept of SAS/Macro subsystem.
- Famous for: http://justbudget.com/
- How do I monitor running jobs when using SAS/Base for Windows
- Is there a SAS/Macro function for replacing text in a SAS/Macro variable other than the little one I wrote? something equivalent to the ruby method. String#replace!(/[regexp]/, "oh") would be awesome.
- Anyone found or wrote a modulo function such as modulo(33,2)==1 and modulo(157,10)==7