Hi , I'm Paul. My experience in SAS began in 2016, and I really enjoy using SAS and learning. You are very welcome to post on my talk page or email me if you have questions, something to say about my contributions, or ideas.
- MWSUG 2017, to present "Code Like It Matters: Writing Code That's Readable and Shareable"
- MinnSUG 2017, presenting "Code Like It Matters: Writing Code That's Readable and Shareable"
- several non-SAS conferences during my graduate studies
- SAS Certified Base Programmer for SAS 9
- SAS Certified Advanced Programmer for SAS 9
Contributing to this wiki
SAS books I own
- Carpenter's Guide to Innovative SAS Techniques
- Clinical Graphs Using SAS®
- SAS/GRAPH: Beyond the Basics
As starting points for your own technical library, I recommend looking at free SAS e-books, becoming a SAS technical reviewer, humble book bundles, and books available for free from various authors/publishers, such as Think Stats.
More about me
I have a personal website that you are welcome to visit.