Ronald Fehd has a B.S. in Computer Science, and has attended SAS User Group conferences since 1989. Since 1997 he has presented over a dozen papers on macro usage, programming theory, and Hands On Workshops on list processing.
He is the macro maven on SAS-L, the international online SAS listserve; to which he has posted over 5,000 messages since 1997. In 2001 and 2003 he was voted Most Valuable SAS-L Contributor.
He is the author of approximately 100 pages on the SAS Community wikipedia, including 5 of the top 50 pages viewed.
His 20 years of SAS experience includes 15 years as a data manager; he is currently tech support for SAS on the HelpDesk at Centers for Disease Control in Atlanta.
- SAS-L: Ron Fehd the macro maven CDC Atlanta GA USA RJF2 at cdc dot gov
- bus: Ronald J. Fehd, IT Spec
- team lead: Office of Statistical Software and Knowledge Worker Support
- HelpDesk Level 3: SAS
- CDC SAS site representative
- SAS comm wiki: Ron Fehd the radical programmer