As the first step in the decommissioning of sasCommunity.org the site has been converted to read-only mode.
Here are some tips for How to share your SAS knowledge with your professional network.
Where to Start
First Things First
- Create a Free Account for full site benefits (be sure to validate the confirmation email you'll receive).
*Do not use special characters in your User Name!
Become a sasCommunity.org Tipster!
Join the Tip of the Day project. . .
A technical tip related to SAS software is shown on the Main Page of sasCommunity.org every single day.
SAS users have submitted over 100 User Tips since the project started in 2009.
Anyone can participate. We hope you do! Here's how:
If you are interested in becoming a sasCommunity.org Tipster but have questions or would like additional training, please feel free to email us.
- View the Welcome Page.
- Browse the Sasopedia & feel free to add code or knowledge if you see empty categories.
- Find out What's popular on the site.
- Check out the Community Blog.
- Create your first article.
- SAS Code Syntax Highlighting
- For help with using Wikis and wiki mark-up text, see Help in the left nav.
Demos by Art Carpenter.
How to Submit A Tip
VIDEO DEMO - Presented by SAS Author Art Carpenter: Part 2
Overview & Getting Started
VIDEO DEMO - Presented by SAS Author Art Carpenter: Part 1