As the first step in the decommissioning of sasCommunity.org the site has been converted to read-only mode.
Here are some tips for How to share your SAS knowledge with your professional network.
Zencos offers a full breadth of SAS® Solution implementation steps from strategic planning, installation and configuration, data services, report and application development, to training and ongoing SAS administration support.
Zencos is a SAS Gold Alliance partner that offers a full breadth of solution implementation steps from strategic planning, installation and configuration, data services and analytics, report and application development, to training and ongoing SAS administration support. Zencos’ solutions provide the vital intelligence data necessary to interpret information accurately and correctly, allowing companies to make critical business decisions. Zencos, the architect of vision and strategy for business intelligence solutions, offers comprehensive business intelligence technology to the financial services, healthcare, telecommunications and manufacturing markets, as well as other industries. See where our vision and strategy for business intelligence can take your company.
Zencos Consulting 
100 Regency Forest Drive
Cary, NC 27518
Strategic Planning Using a revolutionary approach that brings the organization together to determine relationship analysis and critical success factors, the information is then prioritized for the business intelligence implementation so it corresponds to the most needed areas of the business, generating more valuable results quicker.
Installation and Configuration
Zencos has performed SAS®9 implementations across multiple platforms and industries demonstrating subject matter expertise by completing installations consistently over time. Zencos has defined a methodology for configuration that provides clients with the flexibility to reduce consulting time by completing certain tasks before the project begins.
- SAS Software Installation and Configuration
- SAS Environment Optimization
- SAS Client Software Installation
- SAS Administrator Knowledge Transfer
- BI Reports and OLAP Cube Development
- Remote Support and Troubleshooting
- Setting up metadata backups
- Cleaning temporary SAS files
- Assisting with updates and patches
- Optimize web server connections to metadata server
- User log-in authentication
- Environment/system optimization
- DBMS connectivity
- Best Practices for refreshing OLAP cubes
- Assisting with SAS reporting items that require minimum changes
- Answering questions on how to best utilize SAS BI Software
- Providing reference material on BI best practices
- Supporting_a_SAS_Server_Architecture SGF2009
- Doing More With Less SGF2009 Keynote Speaker for Government Section
- Custom Calculations Are a Snap When Using MDX and OLAP SGF2009
- 120-31_SAS_Blogging SUGI 31 Award Winning Contributed Paper
- 204-2007 Development Test Production, Oh My! SGF2007 Award Winning Contributed Paper
- 212-2007 Information Map Studio and Web Report Studio SGF2007 Invited Tutorial
- 214-2007 Information Delivery Portal SGF2007 Invited Tutorial
- 219-31 Beyond the Basics: Advanced OLAP Techniques SUGI 31 Invited Tutorial
- 167-28 Deploying Enterprise Solutions: The Business and Technical Issues Faced by SAS® Technologists SUGI 28 Invited Tutorial
- 2007 Field Choice Award 
- 2006 Partner Innovator of the Year 
- 2005 SAS Enterprise Application of the Year
- 2004 Award In Recognition for Exceptional Service & Support
- 2003 Partner Excellence Award
Zencos Quick Start services are designed to help you get your BI implementation operating and performing quickly, and get you on the road to faster ROI. The package of services includes the following items:
Data Processing, Quality, and Storage
Solution Expertise eliminates lost time and money on large projects through data quality, process integrity, consistency and best practices.
Report and Application Development
Solving customer problems by not only implementing requests but by asking the right questions and providing recommendations to accomplish the ultimate goals of the project.
With the ability to train on specific applications and the flexibility to fit within your schedule, Zencos has award winning speakers on-staff with a strong reputation for dependability, professionalism, and responsiveness.
SAS Administration Support
Outsource ongoing system support while your team is coming up to speed on the implementation, utilize Zencos to analyze current system performance, provide and implement recommendations to optimize your current environment.
ZenGuard™ is our proven BI support service offering that provides your company access to a wealth of BI implementation and support expertise. This service is designed for SAS customers that don’t have the luxury of an in-house expert to play the role of a dedicated SAS administrator or just want to feel the security of having someone who has the experience of a SAS consultant.
ZenGuard provides dedicated assistance on utilizing the SAS®9 BI server and associated SAS®9 BI Client technologies. ZenGuard supplies the critical administrative support, necessary for the success of your BI investment, while allowing critical resources to spend more productive time building out applications and analytical services.
ZenGuard offers assistance and expertise on strategic SAS 9 system activities including:
SAS System Maintenance
SAS System Troubleshooting
General Report Support
SAS9 BI Advice
Zencos Consulting has provided invited papers and contributed papers to SAS Users. Included are links to several of these:
Zencos Consulting Ranks no. 180 on the 2006 Inc. 500 With Three-Year Sales Growth of 646%. The annual Inc. 500 ranks the fastest-growing private companies in the country. 
Triangle Business Journal Fast 50
Zencos Consulting was recognized as one of the fastest growing private companies in the Triangle ranking no. 40 on the list of 50. The rankings were determined by PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP, who evaluated locally headquartered private companies based on a formula that takes into account both dollar growth and percentage rate of growth over a three-year period. To be considered companies were required to have had at least $3 million in revenue in 2005.
Peer Monitor Wins 2006 Models of Excellence Award
Zencos' client, Thomson West, was named a "Models of Excellence" winner by InfoCommerce Report for their Peer Monitor product. Peer Monitor is a service that enables law firm executives to benchmark their business performance to a named group of peer law firms across a range of pricing, revenue and expense categories. The "Models of Excellence" awards recognize businesses leading the way to create innovative online products. 
SAS Alliance Awards